As we approach the date of 9-23-2017 and the associated Revelation 12 star sign, the gainsayers are coming out in force, declaring that all of this is bogus, it has no relevance to anything at all, as this sign has been seen many times before. There is no sign for the Church because of the doctrine of imminence which says Christ can return anytime, and we all must always be ready, and on and on it goes.
They tell you this is just another wave of false hope, it is dangerous to speculate, and besides all of that, no man can know the day or the hour of the Return, and therefore all of this should be dismissed as just another hoax. Here are their arguments.
- This sign has shown up many times before and is not unique in any way.
- There are no signs for the Church because Jesus Christ can come back at any moment for His people.
- No man knows the day or the hour of the return, so therefore all cosmic signs are worthless and cannot be used to determine when Christ will return.
- The Church is not to “speculate” on a return date, because it is dangerous and destroys the doctrine of imminent return of Christ for His Bride.
Are the gainsayers accurate, or are they involved in false doctrine themselves, thus blinded by it and cannot discern the actual truth of the matter? God says He will pick the delusions of the unsaved apostate Christians AND others, and this may well be one of those delusions.
One should ask how many warnings and SIGNS must the Lord hand out to humanity before He simply says enough is enough, because those who are willfully blind refuse to see or understand it.
The Revelation 12 star sign has a number of components to it, and ALL of them must fit directly with none missing, and further, there must be other confirming signs/events that support this sign, for without these confirming signs one could conclude that the 9-23-2017 sign is being misread. Jesus Himself said that when we see ALL THESE THINGS (SIGNS/EVENTS) CONVERGE then KNOW His return is at the very door (portal opening) and the call made to “come up hither.” In Revelation 4.
First the component signs of Revelation 12:
- It must take place in VIRGO, the only woman in the 12 constellations.
- It must occur on one of the Lord’s FEAST DAYS.
- It must take place where it begins a fulfillment of the LAST THREE FEAST DAYS, for Christ has already fulfilled the FIRST FOUR, therefore to be valid it would have to occur on a FEAST OF TRUMPETS, the first of the last three.
- It must contain these items:
- The moon MUST be under her feet. (Remember that VIRGO as seen from Earth is in a RECLINING POSITION, the moon must lay below her feet.
- The Sun must be at a location to “clothe” her body – shedding light over her body.
- There MUST BE a crown of 12 stars over her head.
- There must be Jupiter within her belly for a full gestation period of nine months or more. In other words, Jupiter must enter her womb and REMAIN there for the entire time AND NEVER LEAVE THAT AREA.
- There MUST BE the GREAT RED DRAGON (The Destroyer), behind Jupiter at birth to DEVOUR the MANCHILD just as it is born.
All these must be present and further, there must be a list of other confirmations all pointing to the same time period. These are the facts one should consider before a valid conclusion can be reached. The Bible calls this a “GREAT WONDER” SIGN, that is, this is a very special astronomical alignment totally separate and distinct from other signs in the cosmos. One should also remember that God gave the Sun, Moon and stars for SIGNS and for SEASONS. The word for seasons refers directly to the LORD’S SEVEN FEAST DAYS, for they pertain to Christ and His Work of REDEMPTION/SALVATION. The first four of those Feasts have been fulfilled to the letter.
12 “And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.”
So is this a total hoax or a valid sign? Stay Tuned!!